5th Wheel Harness Dodge w/ 7-Way:
The Husky 5th Wheel & Gooseneck Wiring Harness from Hopkins is used to wire a 4-way and a 7-way connector to the base (bed) of the truck. These are used for the 5Th wheel, goose neck, and other utility vehicles. These connectors are water-proof and of OEM grade that plug directly with the truck’s wiring system. This application allows the user to continually use the vehicle’s bumper/hitch mounted 7-way hook-up. The installation process of the harness is very simple and can be easily mounted to the trailer.
• The connector head is designed with a 90-degree angle to fit into the tight areas of the truck bed side rails.
• The lid has a huge hinge that opens 180-degree. This makes the installation process very easy.
• The harness retains the use of the 7-pole connector at the back of the truck
• No cutting is required, it installs effortlessly
• The internal seals, the corrosion-resistant terminals, and the rubber-coated copper wiring are all weatherproof
• The harness is made of durable ABS plastic
• The kit includes nylon ties, dielectric grease packet, and self-tapping screws for smooth installation.
• The harness requires a 2-1/8” hole in truck bed
• Harness length- 10’
• Wire gauges-
• Distance between mounting holes - 2-1/4”horizontally and 1-1/2” vertically
• 3-year limited warranty
This harness can be installed easily. Just plug the T- connector into the factory wiring and your vehicle’s 7-way connector. Extend the 10’ long wiring harness from the back of the bumper to the bed of the truck. Installing the second 7-way connector in your truck bed eases the task of connecting the 7-way plug from the fifth wheel/ gooseneck trailer. The harness plugs into the existing wiring of the vehicle and uses the factory –pole, located at the bumper. The connector is at 90 degrees and is designed well to fit into tight areas. These are high-quality harnesses that are reliable and last for a long duration of time.
5th Wheel Harness Husky- By Ventmate:
The Husky Plug-in 5th wheel harness is a modular system that is used to plug the fifth-wheel trailers and other combinations. It routes the towing electrical functions towards the bed of the fifth wheel vehicle. And therefore, retains the electrical functions of the vehicle at its rear end. This harness can be pre-wired to supply power to the left and right turn lights and the taillights. It is also wired to supply power to the brakes and auxiliary lights. Efficient light sources are essential for the safety of the vehicles while driving. The harness is made of high quality materials and is extremely durable. No additional equipment is needed for installed, it directly plugs into the vehicle OEM.
• It’s easy to install and convenient to use
• Directly plugs into the OEM system
• Blades with connector at 90 degree which fits smoothly in difficult places
• It is pre-wired for a right turn, left turn, and taillight functions.
• Includes a 10’ wire for easy fifth wheel installation
• Includes 12 gauge wires for electric brakes and auxiliary power head
• Fits Chevy/GMC
• Pickup - 1500, 2500/3500 00-09 w/Tow Pkg.
• Retains the electrical applications at the rear end of the vehicle
• Durable and reliable
The installation of the harness is smooth. Firstly, select the right wiring kit. Find the OEM taillight wiring harness on the vehicle, now unplug the wiring harness and plug in the husky connector. The harness is ready for use.
7-Way RV Blade Replacement Trailer Harness:
The 7-Way RV Blade Replacement Trailer Harness by CURT manufacturing is designed to replace the old 7-way plug-in harness. It supplies power to turn signals, electric trailer brakes, tail lights, reverse lights, ground connection, a 12-volt battery, and brake lights.
• 6’ cord for easy installation
• Has color-coded wires for convenient splicing
• Dimensions-8*8*2 inches
• Weight- 1.9 pounds
• Can be interchanged with other 7-way RV connectors
• Weather-resistant heavy-duty cables
• Protective plastic sleeve
• Maintains strong electrical connections
• Easily accommodates the wheel-trailer combination
• Male-end plug, designed for the trailer fitting of the connection
Electrical connectors come in numerous shapes and sizes. They have different capacities to meet the specifications of the vehicle they are installed in. The trailer should have competent and high-capacity electrical connections to ensure good power supply and safety while driving. CURT electrical connections are weatherproof and come in plastic covering. This ensures safety and reliability. It can replace the trailer plug of any 7-way harness, therefore it has universal specifications and can be fit into various types of utility vehicles. It can easily be interchanged with other blade connectors. This trailer harness can supply power to all the electrical connections of the RV with ease.