*Picture shown is of model T1003 (sku: T50)
VALVES are interchangeable with Valterra, Grentec, Anonda, Larden & Bristol. With Plastic Handles.
- All handles are threaded for easy replacement
- Stainless steel shaft
- The easiest valves on the market to open and close
1 1/2" Dump Valve
3" Dump Valve
The RV waste dump gate valve should be well fitted allowing no room for leakage. If the gate leaks consistently, it should be immediately replaced. The Valterra RV waste dump gate valves are tough and durable and have stainless steel shafts. They can be replaced easily and are equipped with plastic handles. The leaking valve could be the result of an obstruction which can be removed by opening the valve and cleaning the waste material. A valve handle usually becomes hard to maneuver with time. The Valterra waste gate valves last for a long time and can be easily opened and closed.
- The dump valve comes in two sizes
- 1 1/2”- 3" T1001 for gray water tanks
- 3”- T1003VP for black water tanks
- Handles are threaded for easy replacement
- Stainless steel shaft
- Valves are easy to open and close
- The valves have plastic handles
- Includes special seals for anti-leak protection
- Easy to install - When the old gate valve starts leaking or becomes hard to open and close, it’s time for a change. The Valterra gate valves can be easily installed after removing the old gate valves. They can be fixed using simple tools like wrench, screwdrivers, nuts, and bolts. Remove the existing valve and seals. Clean the debris to ensure that the new seals fit well. Place the new seals over the waste pipes. Insert the new gate valve and ensure that they are snugly fit in the valve grooves. Tighten using bolts. Fill the water tank and check for leakages. Then open and close the valve gate to ensure that the fitting is accurate.
- Durable and long-lasting - The gate valves from Valterra are tough and resilient. They have a stainless steel shaft which gives it a long life and makes it weather and corrosion resistant.
- Compatible sizes - The RV Waste Dump Gate valves comes in standard sizes that can be interchanged with other gate valve and fit into valve bodies of other companies. These gates valves can be interchanges with Grentec, Anonda, Larden & Bristol, and Valterra.
- Easy to open and close - The Valterra dump gate valves can be easily opened and closed. Sometimes dirt and debris accumulate inside the valve and it leads to leakages. In this case, the Valterra valves can be easily opened and cleaned, unlike the other gate valves in the market which become hard and difficult to operate.
- Leak proof - The Valterra dump gate valves fit perfectly into the valve body and does not allow room for leakages and dripping. The seals should be perfectly fit before sliding the gate valves.