RV Rubber Roofing SuperFlex - Alpha
*Please allow 7-10 business days before shipment
SUPERFLEX is a state-of-the-art roofing membrane engineered to provide premium performance for todays demanding RV roof designs. SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is an Olefin-based single-ply membrane that is approximately half the weight of EPDM. SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is very stretchable and conforms to the multiple contours of todays RVs in a clean, chalk-free non-fade membrane.
RV Manufacturers like Forest River, Crossroads, Northwood and Outdoors RV are currently using SuperFlex as an alternative roofing material.
Benefits of Super Flex Roofing Membrane
- 9' width
- Does not chalk (will not turn the side of the unit gray)
- Is .165 lbs/sq feet compared to EPDM at .29 lbs/sq foot
- Has a better puncture resistance than EPDM
- Has a non-skid surface for better traction
- Easily repairable
- Same color thru entire substrate
- 100% solids sealant (will not shrink or crack)
- .028 Thick
- Product is shipped on a Roll, can not be shipped folded. Do not accept product from competitors if they fold the roofing.