*Please allow 7-10 business days before shipment
SUPERFLEX is a state-of-the-art roofing membrane engineered to provide premium performance for todays demanding RV roof designs. SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is an Olefin-based single-ply membrane that is approximately half the weight of EPDM (Rubber Roof). SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is very stretchable and conforms to the multiple contours of todays RVs in a clean, chalk-free non-fade membrane.
RV Manufacturers like Forest River, Crossroads, Northwood and Outdoors RV are currently using SuperFlex as an alternative roofing material to Rubber Roof.
Benefits of Super Flex Roofing Membrane
- Does not chalk (will not turn the side of the unit gray)
- Is .165 lbs/sq feet compared to EPDM at .29 lbs/sq foot
- Has a better puncture resistance than EPDM
- Has a non-skid surface for better traction
- Easily repairable
- Same color thru entire substrate
- 100% solids sealant (will not shrink or crack)
- .028 Thick
A perfect RV roof is one of the most valuable items on your vehicle. It saves you from numerous seasonal elements like sun and rain. Therefore, it is important to make certain that your vehicle only features a high-quality and long-lasting roof. A very innovative RV Roof Superflex- Alpha is in great demand nowadays because of all the benefits it provides. We have prudently hand-picked this roof for your motorhome after considering all its specifications and additional features.
RV Roof Superflex- Alpha
This is a premium and innovative roofing membrane engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand of varying RV roof designs. This ground-breaking Superflex roof is intently devised to provide outstanding performance. It is an Olefin-based single-ply membrane and features an extremely lightweight construction as when compared to the EPDM rubber roof. EPDM roofs are almost double the weight of these amazing Superflex roofs.
As the name itself suggests, these state-of-the-art roofs are super flexible and stretchable. They easily conform to adapt to the various contours of the unique designs of the RVs. They are impressively clean and do not fade and chalk easily. Many RV manufacturers have replaced the rubber roofs with this highly durable and hard-wearing Superflex membrane. Some of these well-known brands are Crossroads, Forest River, Northwood and Outdoors RV.
Benefits of the Superflex Roofing Membrane
There are various reasons why Superflex roofs are becoming widely popular among the RV owners. Its innumerable benefits have made it the best replacement for the rubber roof.
- Superflex membrane does not chalk and makes sure that the side of your unit will not turn gray.
- The membrane is .165 lbs. /sq. feet and is very less compared to EPDM. EPDM rubber roofs come at .29 lbs. /sq. feet.
- The puncture resistance of this RV roofing is great and is more efficient than EPDM.
- It allows better traction because of its non-skid surface.
- Unlike other roof materials, Superflex is easy-to-repair whenever the need arises.
- The entire substrate features the same color all across its surface.
- It does not shrink and crack and provides 100% solid sealants.
- It features a thickness of .028.
Why Superflex is better than EPDM Rubber Roof?
EPDM or Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer RV roof was the most common roof material before the advent of Superflex membrane. But the fabrication of this amazing Superflex RV roof is more durable and high-performing. It is very light in weight and is built to last. It features enhanced puncture resistance for worriless. long distance traveling. The high-grade materials used in the membrane make the roof non-fading and non-chalking.
The energy efficiency of the RV Roof Superflex- Alpha is also very high. It does not require high-end maintenance as needed in the rubber roofs. Rubber roofs need frequent maintenance and visual inspections for effective performance. But because Superflex membrane is not liable to fade and chalk, it does not demand a vigilant look after.