Heng's Butyl (Putty) Tape is easily trimmable, non-hardening, and elastic. This provides excellent sealant for wood, cement, glass, metal, plastic, and rubber roof. Butyl tape is great to be used for moldings around windows, doors, and vents. This butyl tape is easiest to work with in warmer climates.
Dimensions: 1/8" (thick) x 1" W x 30' L
Measures 1/8" x 1"W x 30'L – Adequate length and width to allow you seal all the uniquely shaped joints
- Easy to work with – The tape is on a continuous roll allowing the user to work quickly with no skips
- Excellent Sealing properties – Adheres to metal, glass, rubber roof, cement, wood and plastic
- Exclusive resistant to heat and light – Maintains consistency in sealing all openings even is warmer climates
- Ideal for moldings around doors, vents, and windows
- Easily manageable – The butyl tape is elastic, non-hardening and easily trimmed in various sealing applications
- Excellent impermeability – The butyl rubber provides an instant air and water tight seal
- Permanent sealing – it is engineered to provide a sealing adhesion to various surfaces for years
The Butyl Putty 1/8" x 1"W x 30'L tape is engineered to provide excellent sealing properties. It is the ultimate savior when you are improving your home. Being elastic, non-hardening and easily trimmed, this tape sticks and conforms to cement, wood, metal, rubber roofs and plastic surfaces. It is highly suitable for vent, door and window moldings. Unlike the cheap brands available in the market, this tape holds up to the elements providing impeccable air and water tight sealing. In addition, the Butyl Putty tape works great when used in warmer climates. It is very easy to use the tape because of the continuous roll that allows you to seal all the irregular and uniquely shaped joints without leaving gaps. This butyl tape has a pretty good adhesion and is durable. One major advantage of this tape is its ability to resist shrinkage when exposed to heat and excess light. It adheres to different materials and doesn’t separate along the joints. It is time to give it a try and say goodbye to all the mess in your house.
Recommended by my RV repair specialist
Posted by T&J+5 on Jun 25th 2018
We are repairing and restoring an old camper and our repair specialist recommended this product to reseal everything. We have had great success with it.
Posted by Ron on Aug 24th 2017
tape was stuck together and difficult to unroll and apply. Paper backing also stuck to tape in many places.
just as advertised
Posted by ryan on Apr 7th 2017
Tape worked well sealed window great! could have been a little easier to remove protective paper layer
Posted by Unknown on Oct 23rd 2016
It does what I need it to do, which is seal windows i installed in my camper.
Excellent Butyl Tape
Posted by Randy on Aug 27th 2016
This Butyl is very sticky. I highly recommend you keep it in the freezer prior to use. The paper separates better if the butyl is cold. I have had to remove some trim that I installed this butyl tape on and it was a real chore removing the molding and cleaning this butyl from the trim.
Posted by Unknown on Jun 12th 2016
I am going to be buying more to reseal my entire camper easy to use Great product