Jensen 10" 300W Marine Subwoofer
*Please allow 5-7 days for processing
When it comes to equipment that will deliver intense, yet durable, audio entertainment, the MSW10S JENSEN Marine Subwoofer has all the ideal features. The 300 Watt, 10" marine subwoofer has a completely sealed front and rear design to fight humidity and resist the corrosion commonly encountered in daily marine environments. The marine subwoofer also has nickel plated copper terminals, insulated tinsel leads and is designed for free air (infinite baffle) enclosures.
- 10" Marine Grade Subwoofer
- Maximum Power: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Range: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 1KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene with brushed MICA
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Voice Coil Size: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 40oz
- Mounting Depth: 4.8"
- Hole Size: 9"
- Sealed Design (Front)
- Aluminum Chassis with Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Nickel Plated Copper Terminals and Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Silver ABS Grille (included)
- Insulated Tinsel Leads
- Designed for Free Air (Infinite Baffle) enclosures
- Recommended Enclosure Volume 1 cubic foot
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Exposure Standard Compliant
- ASTM D4329 UV Exposure Standard Compliant